Sunday 30 September 2007

Last Week

New 10 Week Session of Personal Training Starts (26-Sep-2007)

So the next cycle begins with starting stats of: 17.9% BF & 81Kgs (19-Sep-2007)

The Goal to lose 6% BF over the next 10 Weeks

So looks simple enough but this is 2 % more than I lost in the previous 10 weeks. So where did I pluck this figure from? Well ages ago I downloaded Tom Venuto's Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle eBook and so I started reading this. He recommends that 5% in 10 weeks is good. So I thought I would up the ante slightly and go for 6% so it is great. Also this would bring me to within 2% of my ultimate goal. I will log my daily routines for accountability and to show progress. My BF and weight are measured each Wednesday by my personal trainer, I am using weekly checks so that I can amend my nutrition and workouts if things are not working. I am using 2 methods for BF calculation, the Omron HBF-306 electronic body fat analyzer and also Accu-Measure BF calipers, mainly to see if there is a difference.

At this stage I would also like to give much credit and kudos to Adam Waters whose very own blog inspired me to get on and write my own.

So the Stats at last weeks weigh in were: 80kgs & 17.2%BF (26-Sep-2007)

1kg weight lost and 0.7% BF lost

No comments: