Wednesday 23 April 2008

Day 3: First Weights Session in 3 Months

Well it still hurts when I cough and it feels great!! I know that the abs workout really got things going.

So it was an upper body weights session today, concentrating on back, chest and arms. It was a really good workout and the burn felt great. I was not far off the weight I was lifting 3 months ago either. So the muscle has remained in the most part it looks like, it's just the fitness that has really dropped off.

With that said I know that tomorrow is going to be a sore day and going on past experiences I will expect Friday to be even worse and after my lower body tomorrow I think the weekend will be very interesting. However, I was expecting all of this and I have to admit it is a great feeling to be back into a much more structured routine and that coupled with eating much more healthily is doing me a world of good already.

Well time to sleep and regain some energy for tomorrow's lower body and shoulders session.

Take care everyone.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Joni said...

Hey Andrew welcome back! I saw you had started commenting around to the other blogs and had to stop by and see if it was really you! So glad to see you are turning things around, hope the family/personal issues will be resolved soon, we all have a lot of life from time to time to get through before the next big jump forward in our goals, so here you are now and ready for action! Talk to you soon!

Andrew said...

Hi Joni,

Yep I am back and will be by your blog shortly but I have been keeping up with it fairly regularly. Unfortunately they are not the sort that will ever resolve but hopefully they will be easier to deal with as time goes on. Thanks for dropping by though.

Take care...