Monday 21 April 2008

A New Begining...

Yes, I have arisen after all this time and for all those still wondering I never did get my full English breakfast as we had to order room service as we were leaving early and the kitchen was not open at that time!!!

Too many family problems to go into in the last 4 months and a few personal issues to deal with but I'm not making excuses. I have been running during this time but I have done very little work in the gym and so my fitness and weight has suffered.

Time to reverse it now but this time I have all the knowledge from the previous 20 weeks that I was shredding. I can't promise to be posting daily updates and they probably won't be as articulate or as long as the other blogs.

First trip back to the gym in several months today so I took it easy today, despite having done quite a bit of running outside. I did a steady 20 minutes on the treadmill starting at 11kph and then increasing by 0.1 kph every minute from 5 minutes onwards with the last minute at 16kph. Felt good but was hard work.

Then into a 10 minute abs workout which was really nasty as I have not touched my abs in about 3 months!! Weights tomorrow so I will be expecting some serious DOMS for the rest of the week as I have not performed any weights for over 3 months either.

I will not be quite a rigid on the stats as last time but for comparison, here are my starting stats today:

21% Bodyfat
84kg (13.2 stone / 184lbs)

Congratulations to all the shredders thus far and for the great finish you all had, especially Adam for completing M4.

Take care all.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Otter Christy said...

Andrew! Sorry to hear you've had a lot to deal with in the last four months, but so glad to have you back. It's like old times, but BETTER. :)

Andrew said...

Hey Christy, thanks for your support, glad to hear things are going well for you in LA. I knew you would be first to discover me again!!! Take care...