Friday 25 April 2008

Day 5: What a Week

Well that's 5 days of hard workouts which is great. Every muscle is aching but I am happy that I am already making progress and more importantly I feel fantastic.

I concentrated on my back today as that is about the only part of my body that does not ache currently. I want to try and build my back up so that I do not look quite so skinny this time when I lose the fat. I find it hard doing my back though but I spent 30 minutes on 6 different exercises today 4 sets 10 reps of each. So hopefully doing this once per week and varying the types will help produce some results.

The first pic is below which shows just how much I have gone backwards since the end of last year but through hard work and perseverance I will get back to previous form and indeed surpass it.

Abs session tomorrow before my day off on Sunday.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Adam Waters said...

Great to see you back in action Andrew, i bet it feels great!
Adam

Andrew said...

Hey Adam,

Yes it feels fantastic!!

Take care,

Andrew