Tuesday 29 April 2008

Day 9: Still aching but still going

Still a few aches left from last week and my abs are aching again after yesterday's session but I am still putting 110% into my workouts and it all feels great which is the main thing.

Feeling great from eating clean also and am varying my diet, and eating more than I did the last time which is making things easier this time around.

To say the weather here today was awful would be an understatement so I abandoned the run outside, got back from the office, had tea and then headed to the gym around 45 minutes for a weight session. I can cope with weights when I have eaten recently but any cardio would turn into a mess!!

Chest, arms and back today and I am really enjoying lifting again. I have dropped the weight slightly in favour of getting perfect form. This has always been my problem trying to lift too heavy and sacrificing form. I am really pleased with the results also, I am finding that with much better form and slightly slower lifting that I am targeting the muscles much better and getting a much better workout.

Good luck to the SC 2.0 I am sure you will all be great ambassadors.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Hi Andrew,
Was thinking of you today when I tried to struggle with those blasted photos again...and thanking your for taking the time long ago to show me.!!!! Still don´t have it down right as can tell, but will go back and review your emails. So good to see you back as lost you there somehow. Wish you were with us still....you have been very missed. Good luck to you!!
Lynda

Andrew said...

Hi Lynda,

Thanks for your kind words and if you need any more help with the photos then let me know as I will have the time to help you out. I did discuss coming into SC 2.0 with Adam but I cannot commit the time currently so thought it best not to over commit. I will be blogging daily, shredding hard with you all though and posting weekly pics up.

Any help you need just email me.

Take care,

Andrew