Sunday 2 November 2008

Day 196: Back in Action

After a mammoth pile of ironing created by 2 kids on half term I managed to sneak out for a 5k run and start my training a day early which is great. I am going to take some stats tomorrow when I go to the gym as my starting point, and then it will be hard training through till Christmas.


It was a good run today despite not having done much for a week. Weather was surprisingly compared to the very cold weather of the past few days.

Had an energetic time in the pool in the afternoon with the kids, almost empty today so perfect for throwing and chasing the 2 of them without worrying about annoying anyone.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

juli gets happy said...

Sounds like you had a fun family-fun-Sunday.Good luck with your start and statistics, Juli.

Andrew said...

Hey Juli,

I did indeed but I ate and drank too much over the week!!!

Take care...