Tuesday 11 November 2008

Day 205: Great Run

Christmas Challenge Day 9

The weather today was great, a fairly stiff breeze but blue sky and sun and surprisingly warm for this time of year. For this reason I opted out of the cardio session in the gym to go for an outdoor 8k run. I did say that I would try not to duplicate an exercise workout over a 2 week period and this far no 2 sessions have been identical.

Admittedly some of the weight exercises have been the same but the overall session has been different in some way. For example I used the fit ball yesterday for the dumbbell flys which by the way I can really feel working today especially as I dropped the weight so that I could keep balance. What a difference a very small change made!!

Again a solid day nutrition wise which is good.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: