Thursday 6 November 2008

Day 200: The BIG 200 Days of Blogging

Christmas Challenge Day 4

Wow this time round I have made it to 200 days straight of blogging (well I have missed one day!) and now I have re-motivated myself also with this new personal challenge so things are getting much better.

Today was another great day both for training and nutrition. I did have quite a large tea tonight but it was all healthy, packed with lean meat and I had it quite early too so I will have plenty of time to digest before going to bed. I also don't to limit my calorie intake everyday as I think this is where I have gone wrong in the past, creating too large of a calorie deficit.

No rubbish has been consumed so far which is great, but the weekend is looming and my brother is here so can I stay true to myself and off the booze at the weekend. Stay tuned to find out!

As I said a great training session today although I just could not push the final minute today in my HIIT session. It was the same as the last session except for that final minute. I guess it's the lack of exercise from last week. I didn't stop there today though, next was 10 minutes on the bike at an effort lvl of 6 for 5 mins and then 10 for 5 mins, then the hand bike for 10 minutes at effort 6 and final the elliptical for 5 minutes at about 140 rpm at level 12.

My gym clothes were absolutely dripping by the end of it but I felt great. I am feeling really good about this challenge 4 days in. Only another 51 days or so to go!!

Until tomorrow...

6 comments:

Marbella said...

Congrats on your 200 days of blogging. THAT is really something. Glad your brother will be visiting with you, and maybe he´ll go workout with you...maybe a run? Loved your blog...such a nice long one.
Hey, when are we going to see a photo? Has been ages and ages since we´ve seen you smiling....
Lynda

Mike Groom said...

Andrew, congratulations on 200 days of blogging. I had the same question as Lynda. When are the photos coming mate?

Danny said...

Congrats on completing the 200 days as well as you did.

Stay off the booze, lol that would backset you alot.
And i agree with lynda and mike. I Infact have never seen a pic of you.

Shred on
Danny

Ron said...

Big cheers to you on your milestone, Andrew!

Marbella said...

Really liked your post on Adam´s blog today. Good ideas on perfection. Have a great weekend. Will you get a run in?
Lynda

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda,

Thanks, maybe but the weather at the moment is awful so we will have to see.

Hey Mike,

Thanks mate, not sure but I promise I will post one soon!

Hey Danny,

Thanks, I am gonna try, I know its not got for this but hey you gotta live too!!!

Hey Ron,

Thanks mate.

Take care...