Monday 10 November 2008

Day 204: Results are in for Start of Week 2

Christmas Challenge Day 8

Firstly congratulations to all the shredders who completed the 14 day group shred. I participated in the first one and I know what a difference they can make. Also to Adam who without him many of us would not be on this journey, congratulations on completing M5, your great 6 pack, your 2 years of blogging, your upcoming life story documentary (the list will stop soon) and the upcoming release of your RTP Workout System.

Congratulation's to you all...

So the start of a new week and with a new week comes the stats from the previous week. No based on previous experience I was expecting this week to be pretty good stats wise so I will hold out on the excitement until next weeks come in. I should imagine that a fair proportion of the weight from the past week was excess fluids.

Anyhow weight it weight but fat is fat and I am measuring that too. So here goes:

86kgs to 84.2kgs
21.5% BF to 20.6% BF

So that's a loss of 1.8kgs and 0.9% BF. For those doing the calcs it is around 1.1 kgs of fat but also around 0.7kgs of muscle. That said I know it can vary immensely when doing BF as to the time of day your hydration levels etc so I am not going to get too wrapped up in the figure each week. I am more concerned in keeping a relatively good downwards line as it were so that I reach my goal in 7 weeks.

So in relation to my goals, the standard goal is 82kgs and 17.5% BF so I have another 2.2kgs and another 3.1% BF.

The stretch is 80kgs and 16% BF which is another 4.2 kgs and 4.6% BF in 7 weeks. So the standard goal now looks very achievable but I know from the past that body will try it's best to maintain equilibrium so a good loss one week may mean little or none the next so as I said I am not celebrating just yet.

I plan to continue with the hard training and more importantly be consistent with my nutrition.

Had a great weights session today. Took the dumbbell flys down onto the fit ball today to mix it up today just to keep it a bit different. A great bas session also.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Marbella said...

Andrew! You have done so well on your new mission...losing weight and putting on muscle. Can´t believe that you so into the Zone and doing so well. Keep it going.
Lynda

Marbella said...

Andrew! You have done so well on your new mission...losing weight and putting on muscle. Can´t believe that you so into the Zone and doing so well. Keep it going.
Lynda

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda,

Thanks so much. I just need to stay in that zone now. Easier said than done but all I can do is try my hardest.

Take care...