Friday 21 November 2008

Day 214: Changes

Christmas Challenge Day 18

I am starting to seeing almost daily changes now in my body as the training and nutrition are starting to take full effect. Still no alcohol or crisps which I am so pleased about. I am going way for part of the weekend with my wife and without the kids!! I still plan to stay true to my no alcohol however the nutrition my drop off slightly. I don't plan on going overboard by any means but I will use this as my cheat meal for the week.

Had a great sprint HIIT session today with the usual change in speeds. I once again left the 21st minute out but I swear that that machine is not calibrated and is faster than it says!!!

I then went on for 10 minutes on the bike, 10 minutes on the hand bike and 5 mins on the cross trainer with a total calorie burn of around 600 which is awesome.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Good job on keeping off the alcohol Andrew.

Andrew said...

Hi Mike, thanks it has actually been not too hard!!

Take care...