Saturday 3 November 2007

Day 34: Ahhh the weekend and a rest day

Just been round all your blogs and left comments, I know they have been sparse this week, work is intense at the moment and I get about an hour in the evening to blog and leave comments, so I do apologise. Whenever I get time I go checking, I may not have time to leave comments all the time but I do check up almost every day. So remember that you are being watched even if there are a gap in the comments!!

Just chilling out today, swimming later but apart from that I am just going to let my body mend. Last week was really intense, it was great and I am looking forward to the final 6 days and to what is in store for us all in the future!!

Considering we are all on a pretty similar journey it is quite amazing to see how everyone blogs in such a different way. I know for the most part they are probably very much based upon us as individuals but we all concentrate on slightly different areas and when you add them all together and combine them there is such an abundance of fantastic information, insightful quotes and motivational articles, more than enough for anyone to pick up and start their own physique transformation or fitness drive.

As it is my rest day I will be eating super clean today to ensure that I get the most from it. That said it is about time to go and make the kids and I some lunch and then it will be off to the pool in an hour or so.

Back to the gym tomorrow with another killer set of lower body supersets. Now my legs have still not fully recovered so I will be interested to see how I get on again. I will hope that I will not suffer as much this time round as the muscles have had their wake up call and know what is going on this time around.

I hope you all have a great weekend, keep it clean, and look forward to Thursday.

Adam, BIG day for you and no doubt there will be something slightly different on your anniversary. Keep shredding.

Until tomorrow....

14 comments:

Marbella said...

Hey Andrew,
Have a good rest day...I too am doing just that and my MS begins all over again tomorrow. Have a great time with the swim and take care. You are looking so good, and doing so well! Cheers my Good Man (as they would say in a Pub!)
Lynda

Otter Christy said...

YAY! Rest day for Andrew. You can thoroughly enjoy it knowing you have pushed yourself to the absolute max, and you have the numbers to prove it. ;)

It's a shame I can't see your smiling face, but I do understand your reasons. Maybe she'll come around? Or maybe I'll just have to get used to living with the mystery. lol

It is cool to see how people pimp out their blogs and go about their journey. It's so different and just like you said, complete all together. Shredder Counsel powers activate! (Did they even have the Super Friends in England?)

ANYWAY, Thanks for the cute, Kermit stretch link and the link to blogger help. I haven't tried it, because I had the world's worst time trying to post my photos three hours ago, and I just am gonna give them their space to improve themselves. lol

Have a great time with the kiddies at the pool and ENJOY YOUR REST DAY!!!

Bec said...

Enjoy your rest day. I found it hard to not want to do something on my rest days. i sort of felt guilty for taking it. But I know its there for that exact reason, to rest and restore the body and be ready for the next gruelling workout. Have a fun day.

Bec

Michael said...

Andrew,

Thanks for your encouragement. I'm really happy to have met all of the shredders! Together we are making history!

Mike

Unknown said...

Andrew:The fat is just dropping off of you...stading close to a heater:-)oh yes, the hard work and clean eating...go Andrew Go!!!

Raiden said...

Hey Andrew,
been watching your progress and I must say your jeans are looking looser and hanging lower! Tighten up that belt and treat yourself to some new jeans!

Debbie said...

Hi Andrew, I can see noticeable differences in your pictures on the main board. You are doing great and are a motivator for me.

Stay strong and shred it up this week!

Debbie

Andrew said...

Hey Linda,

Many thanks and I did, it was great!! Thanks for the great comments. Shred hard for the last few days!

Take care,

Andrew

Andrew said...

Hey Christy,

Thanks so much, I really feel like I need it this week.

Who knows maybe one day. Maybe I will put it up for "one day only" as they say!! Maybe on Day 14!

I hope the pic works and your pictures were less troublesome today!!

Take care,

Andrew

Andrew said...

Hi Bec,

I do usually as well. But if you push yourself hard enough in the week then you need that rest day and if you go that bit extra then you can take it guilt free.

Take care,

Andrew

Andrew said...

Hey Michael,

I agree and I will look forward to being able to post on your blog!!

Take care,

Andrew

Andrew said...

Hey Diane,

I hope it keeps dripping, you are doing really well yourself!

Take care,

Andrew

Andrew said...

Hey Raiden

Thanks for visiting, I have had a quick look at your site and it looks like you are making good progress.

They are my new jeans!! I boght these after dropping from a size 36 inch waist to a size 32, trouble is now these are getting a bit loose although nothing like the 4 inch gap I had before!!!

Take care,

Andrew

Andrew said...

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the kind comments and I am really pleased to hear that you find this blog motivational.

I will try to last out the next few days in the same fashion I entered. Keep the faith too.

Take care,

Andrew