Wednesday 14 November 2007

Day 45: To blog or not to blog?

Really quick post tonight, it's 10pm and I have just finished work again today! After tomorrow I am away for 4 days so I don't know whether I will blog yet. I am gonna try hard to but really don't know where I will get a connection.

Pics will be going to Adam to tomorrow in light of this.

Tonight's Workout

In between work and family (you know what it's like Suzette!!) I managed to push off to the gym for 45 minutes and get my HIT sprint cardio and abs in which looked like this:

1 minute at 6 kph
1 minute at 12 kph
1 minute at 14 kph
1 minute at 16 kph

Next comes:

1 minute at 6 kph
1 minute at 13 kph
1 minute at 15 kph
1 minute at 17 kph


which is performed 3 times in a row and then repeat the first cycle again. Then you guessed it the dreaded 21st minute. Last time I ran it all at 17 kph before I was ill. Today only 50 seconds were run at 17 kph!!! Because for the last 10 seconds I pushed it for the first time ever to 18 kph which for all you mph people is 11.2 mph.

It felt great to get up to this new speed.

Then came the abs, about 15 minutes which pretty much killed me. Then home to cook tea and soon to go to bed. Take care all, I will post briefly tomorrow as I have got sooo much to do tomorrow night before I go and I gotta be up at 4.30 am Friday to go catch my flight.

Until tomorrow....

3 comments:

Otter Christy said...

I appreciate you putting in the conversions for the speed. I get lazy and would have to rely on Debbie posting them otherwise.

Have a great trip! ;)

Andrew said...

Thanks Christy.

Take care,

Andrew

dougal said...

See you on the shred son...hope you're enjoying the break.