Saturday 10 November 2007

Day 41: Just Chillin'...

Rest day comes around again. Feeling good after my first session back after illness but my appetite is insatiable at the moment. Really finding it hard not to go too overboard. I am taking in more calories than normal but I am sure my body is still recovering.

I am going to have a drink tonight, I still plan to have one every now and again. As long as you know what you are putting inside yourself and what effect it will have. I will do a good weight's session tomorrow at the gym and some more hardcore cardio sessions next week.

Ended up swimming for a short time today as the boys were feeling a quite a bit better today.

Until tomorrow....

3 comments:

Otter Christy said...

A quote from your blog doubles as a setup for sitcom dialog.

ANDREW
As long as you know what you are putting inside yourself and what effect it will have.

CHRISTY
I wish I thought of that BEFORE I went home with the drummer.

Badump bump.

Don't hate me. It was too easy. I'm not all kittens, rainbows, and posts about my feelings you know. And this is the censored version so I did take steps to restrain myself. You could drive a mac truck of punchlines through this setup.

Okay, I will in no way be offended if this comment does not get approved. For reals, but life rarely doles 'em out easy. lol

Andrew said...

Hey Christy,

It's funny that you mention this!! I was typing it and thought I hope now one takes this the wrong way!!!

Ha ha ha ;-))

So what was the drummers name that you picked up then??!!

Take care,

Andrew

Otter Christy said...

haha No drummers for me. I always end up with bass players. But that has too many syllables and not enough of a zing, so I went with the funny.