Thursday 8 November 2007

Day 39: End of Group Shred....Day 365 for Adam...Congratulations mate

14 days of hard shredding all finished...? I don't think so. This is the start of something much bigger. I for one plan to make some BIG changes over the next 10 weeks and want to help encourage everyone to continue either what they have started or to keep up what they are doing.

I am feeling much better today although I did not train again today. Today I have had my proper cheat. A very rich slice of chocolate cheesecake for pudding this evening. Talk about feeling guilty for eating it, but then I thought no, I have trained really hard and this is not a lapse in weakness this is planned and tomorrow I will get back to the gym and return to training hard and eating clean. I have had a few couple of days to recover and will train tomorrow and then have my usual rest day. Re-invigorated I will continue on to reach my ultimate goal.

The highs, the whole 14 days have been a high, getting in the workouts, taking the photos, blogging, commenting it has all been great. And one person made it all possible. Thanks Adam...

The lows, not sure there have been any, I was disappointed not to have seen the GS out whilst training but I know that I have given it 110% throughout and will continue to now that I am fit again.

I can't wait to see how everyone get's on now over the coming weeks. We have all started something now and the possibilities are endless and I hope everyone continues to achieve their goals.

So I have had my cake, eaten it and with having had a couple of days off I think it will probably do my training even more good.

Until tomorrow....

12 comments:

Sammy said...

Hey Andrew! Well, congrats on finish this GS with 110% effort aye? Good luck for the next 10 weeks! I'll be checkin in on ya :)

Sam

Otter Christy said...

Awesome job! I'm so glad you are feeling better, and you look really, really, great on your photos. The last two days, I know you weren't training, because you were sick, but I felt like I noticed your transformation even more on days 12, 13, & 14. Isn't that weird? Was I just looking more closely or did you notice to? Regardless ...

Congratulations. You definitely deserve that guilt free piece of cake. You burn those calories in two seconds in just one of you cardios.

I'm looking forward to staying in touch, and seeing your progress every Sunday on the big blog!

Adam Waters said...

Great work Andrew, you have been a beacon of leadership and integrity over the last 14 days...and I know you are just getting warmed up!

Keep shredding ma man!
Adam Waters

Marbella said...

Hi Andrew!
When Adam said he could see your face, I knew I couldn´t help but want to also! Great job on this past Shred, and so glad you are on the mend and back to normal. Wanted to thank you for your most welcome comments and help to me...they meant the world. I got thru the Shred, and now plan to keep it going until....
Good luck!
Lynda

Andrew said...

Hey Sammy,

Thanks man I will see you at your blog too.

Take care,

Andrew

Andrew said...

Hey Christy,

Thanks. Much better now, back to the gym today!! I know what you mean but then today I am not so sure but that small slice of cake has one hell of a lot of calories in it!!!

We WILL stay in touch you can count on that.

Take care,

Andrew

Andrew said...

Hey Adam,

Thanks for the comments mate, they mean a lot.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda,

Yeah Adam has been blocking my face out rather than me blocking it before I send it to him so it has been strange. I am not shy but for personal reasons I don't want it on the net yet!! Maybe soon though so stay tuned.

If you keep shredding I will keep commenting. You have done great so far. Keep going.

Take care,

Andrew

Anonymous said...

Andrew i had to drop by to tell you that you have done a great job with this group shred. you have helped lead the way for a lot of us shredders and those watching. You have made great progress. thanks for all your support and encouragement the past 14 days! will surely keep up with you ongoing!

Andrew said...

Hey Suzette,

That means a lot coming from you as you have been an inspiration to us all.

Many Thanks,

Andrew

Debbie said...

Hi Andrew,

Great job on the challenge. I liked coming here to read about how fast you're going on the treadmill as I was in awe.

I also want to say that you're very courageous.

Debbie

Andrew said...

Hey Debbie,

Thanks for that. Stay tuned as new speeds will be reached this week!!

Take care,

Andrew