Monday 1 September 2008

Day 134: One of Those Days

Have you ever had one of those days where everything is an effort!! Getting out of bed, just wanted to sleep more, lots of work to do but really didn't want to do it.

Well it has been like that today. Really couldn't face doing anything at lunchtime either but got out for a run and end ed up going for 10k despite the fact that I was not going to run that far when I set off. But then to top it all off, the first Shredder + event I have been able to start from the start and my Nike + has registered that I have run 20 metres rather than 10kms!!!

Not sure what has happened to it, I hope that it is not dead. Recorded the time fine but the distance was not good. Will have to try it again tomorrow but not off to the flying start I had hoped for!!

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Hey Andrew,
That about the times off is the total pits! After running it, then doesn´t work. Bummerz. But, feel sure you will pass us by in a flash. Hope tomorrow will go better for you.
Lynda

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda,

Not sure what happended but youre right a real bummer especially as I really did not want to go!!

Take care...