Thursday 4 September 2008

Day 137: Soaked

I had a great 10k today, it was pretty slow and wet but it was actually real fun!! When I set out it was looking not great but by the halfway mark it still hadn't rained so I thought maybe I would get lucky!! Then it started to drizzle, hmmm!!

Subsided away, but then it started to rain. It was still OK not too bad and it only lasted about 10 minutes and then stopped so it was OK. About 5 minutes later with around 2 - 3 minutes left it started pouring down with rain. It was quite strange though, relaxing actually.

By the time I got home I was absolutely soaked, I could actually ring the water out of my running vest into the sink!! As I said time was not great but it was fun!!!

Off out to a new restaurant tonight for Tapas so that should be fun.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Hey wet Andrew,
Didn´t you you knew about Tapas...that is the best part about Spain. I can make a mean tortilla (egg/potato omelet with onions in it). I saw on the TV that England was about to receive lots and lots of rain. Here it´s so dry you can´t believe it...
Lynda

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda,

I have had thembefore but not for while. They were very nice as was the sangria!!!

Take care...