Thursday 11 September 2008

Day 144: Lifting Hard

I decided to switch my last 2 workouts this week and go to the gym today to give my legs a rest. Have had a good eat as well but not too much. Did my upper body workout and then a good set of abs today so I hope to finish the week off with a good 10k tomorrow.

Managed to up the weights today for some of the exercises which was good as I am only doing one set of weights per week and only for the last 3 weeks.

After reading Dougal's post yesterday I bumped into the Para Olympics on TV last night and spent nearly an hour watching them. They were amazing and I had not realised that the UK had taken 12 of 13 gold medals in cycling.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Marbella said...

Love seeing how your days go. I didn´t watch any of the ParaOlympics...should have found the time. Glad you are feeling better.
Lynda