Thursday 18 September 2008

Day 151: My Legs Are Back

My legs don't feel like dead weights anymore. Went for a gentle 8k to see how I felt. I think I could have managed 10k but thought it best not to push. Ran it at a consistent pace not too fast. Just under 40 minutes which is no bad but not great but I felt really good after it.

Had a good lunch after and will go for another tomorrow if I feel just as good. I have yet to get the multivitamins but will do over the weekend so I think it was a combination of lack of calories, accidentally from running the extra mileage and some sort of infection that I was managing to keep at bay but that was zapping all my energy.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Glad you kicked the bug and have gotten back into shape. Saw that you posted on the Challenge too. Boy, do I have to kick up the miles to keep 2 days ahead of you. Hope the weather keeps up too so you can run.
Lynda

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda,

You go just as far as me each day so you will keep ahead now, Dede is the one who runs 30kms in one go!!!

Take care