Monday 29 September 2008

Day 162: Full body Weights

A bit of everything at the gym today which was a change, back, legs, arms and abs today. Went much heavier than normal too and had planned to only do 5 reps of each but surprisingly on most of the exercises I managed to keep turning out 10 reps each time I increased the weight which was really good news.

Not sure I will get a workout tomorrow as I have another trip to the office which is not conducive to being able to schedule in a workout. I'm just glad that I am still getting in most of my workouts though.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

juli gets happy said...

Life, especially work.life can be sometimes a bit overwhelming and too time-consuming. You are doing so well. Keep up the good work.

Juli

Andrew said...

Hey Juli, thanks we all do our best to juggle our lives!!

Take care...