Wednesday 3 September 2008

Day 136: All Systems Go Again

Not sure what happened with my Nike + but it was full systems go today on the 10k. Pushed it hard in the wind today and came in in 38 (Oops should read 48 minutes, even I dream of a sub 40 minute 10k!!!) minutes some time. Not the best time but I was pleased based on the gusting wind and having done a hard HIT session yesterday.

Abs are all good today unlike the aches from last week.

Trying to make more time to get around more blogs as I have been bad lately about commenting on them, will try harder.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Marbella said...

Good for you doing 38 minutes. The world´s winning time in my 10K was 27 minutes...and Madrid winner was 32. Britain took 2nd and 3rd. See there, you are just about as fast as the worlds! Our very own Andrew!
Lynda

KaliLilla.com said...

10K in 38 minutes! Wish I could do that. It sure would cut down on training time. Glad the Nike+ is working again. We've got to catch up to Lynda!

Andrew said...

oops sorry ladies, edited my post from yesterday, it was 48 minutes!! I am a long way off sub 40 minutes 10k runs!!

Take care...