Wednesday 30 July 2008

Day 101: Watersports

Another fantastic day's vacation. Weather was scorching. No running today unfortunately, instead some sea kayaking. So a good upper body workout.

Had several outings today, some on my own where I went further and others with my youngest sat between my legs and we did not go too far. You can really feel the burn when the current is against you.

Hope to get out tomorrow for the final day of the Nike + challenge but the weather is not looking good. I do however have a few miles yet to upload as I have not been on for a few days!!!

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Marbella said...

I made this visit on purpose to tell you what a great photo you had on your comment in Adam´s blog. Is that the only place you have it? Was that you? Are you that smoothie person? Have a good day tomorrow. I too want to get out and walk some. Today was zero.
Lynda