Saturday 12 July 2008

Day 83: Just Chillin'

A pretty lazy day today. Got some advanced screening tickets for WALL-E so took the kids to that this morning, then had to stop at Burger King for lunch as they wanted to go, who I am to refuse. I have to admit it was nice, but you have to have a few pleasures!!

Then a bit more shopping. I did manage to get 3 km running behind my youngest on his bike. I was quite surprised we went that far as he only has little legs!! It was 3 separate journeys though of about 1km each but it all adds up.

Until tomorrow...

7 comments:

juli gets happy said...

Chillin' is the best discipline, ;-)...enjoy your evening.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day. And multi tasked your run with enjoying your family. Good for you.

Michael said...

Sounds like you had a nice day. Great!

Otter Christy said...

Was WALL-E good? Glad to hear you're get some relaxing and quality time w/ the kids. :)

Mike Groom said...

It's great that you spend quality time with your kids. Family is very important.

have a great weekend.

Debbie said...

My son is not fast on his bike either but one day he will be able to keep up.

I want to know too..how was WALL-E?

Andrew said...

Hi All,

WALL-E was not bad, kids loved it which was the main thing, but parts of it were for a kids film quite deep and the whole living ona spaceship thing where everything is done for you I found actually quite disturbing. Gotta see it to understand, lets just keep our fingers crossed things don't turn out like that!!

Take care,

Andrew