Friday 25 July 2008

Day 96: Another Week Closes

The end of another week, well almost but tomorrow is my rest day and also the start of my summer holiday!!! Not going anywhere but there will be day trips here and there.

I will do my best to eat healthily as much as possibly but I am not going to sweat it too much. I have made great progress these last few weeks with all the running and have seen some great changes in my body. I will continue to train as much as I can during my time off work but it may not be as consistent as normal.

I will keep blogging daily though. For now I am off to relax as I had a good upper body weights session at lunchtime today with a great abs session sandwiched in between.

Until tomorrow...

5 comments:

Marbella said...

Love that you have things so figured out. And that vacations are beginning. That will be fun whatever. Hope it´ll be a marvelous one this year. Can´t wait to hear how it goes.
Lynda

juli gets happy said...

Hope you have a great time, a relaxing weekend and just fun.

It is very good to not sweat the eating and training stuff too much...cramping is never good.

I are doing great,

Juli

juli gets happy said...

Hope you have a great time, a relaxing weekend and just fun.

It is very good to not sweat the eating and training stuff too much...cramping is never good.

I are doing great,

Juli

Michael said...

Have a great weekend. Listen to your body. Running is a great way to lose the fat.

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda, Thanks, first day has been nice, very hot!!

Thanks Juli, I try to enjoy myself but I am a bit hesitant to enjoy too much as I have made some great progress the last few weeks. As long as I keep the training going I should be OK though.

Thanks Michael, you too, it is indeed...