Friday 11 July 2008

Day 82: What a Different Week

What a week and what a contrast to last week too. Nothing was going right last week. Too many things going on, little or no training which pushed into bad nutrition.

And then this week, wow. Started strong on Sunday with 8km, then Monday with 5km, and then Tuesday the sportsband turned up and it was 8km everyday for the rest of the week. So all in all I have covered about 45 km this week which is great for me and that equals around 4500 calories for me also so that is awesome.

Thanks for all the support that everyone has shown to me and all the other people who are taking on the Nike + challenges. Not sure what mileage I will get through at the weekend. My eldest son is coming out for a run with me Sunday so I will do shorter one and probably slower to see what he thinks of it, should be interesting!!

Have done hopefully my final calibration today so the next time I do my 8km it should be right on the money.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Until tomorrow...

5 comments:

juli gets happy said...

WHAT A FANTASTIC WEEK!!! You are doing so great! Keep on running!

KaliLilla.com said...

Massive! Great job Andrew!

Michael said...

What an awesome job, Andrew!

Mike Groom said...

Huge effort with the running Andrew. Well done!

Andrew said...

Thanks everyone for your encouragement and support. This week has been a very good one!!