Friday 4 July 2008

Day 75: End of a bad week

Probably the worst week I have had since starting my road back to fitness. Poor nutrition and exercise this week down to many different reasons. No excuses though, it is only a minor set back. The kids are much better today, you can tell as they are fighting each other with venom again!!!

So as long as the weather is good over the weekend I hope to have some very active days with them and get a head start on next week, hopefully get out for a run on Sunday after the usual household chores.

Wishing everyone a great weekend, will hopefully join the Nike challenge over it with the other shredders.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Marbella said...

Hi Andrew, hadn´t been by your blog for a few days, and can see that you have had so many difficulties. Sure do hope you get things back to tip-top and soon. Good to hear you´ll be with us in the NIKE+ deal. You´ll be the winner and fast as you run so well.
Lynda

Otter Christy said...

You're gonna kick ass with the Nike challenge. It seems like you prioritized your family and kept on track as best as possible. My brother and I used to fight like cats and dogs until my parents would separate us and then it was like, "how cruel of them to try to keep us apart." lol

Have a great weekend.

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda, things will be back to normal soon, thanks for your support, gotta wait for my nike sportsband to come though, not sure I will be in the runnings this month as I will have a lot of catch up to do!!

Hey Christy, yep had to put the kids and father first this week which left little time for me but that's life, have to do the best that you can.

Thanks,

Andrew