Thursday 17 July 2008

Day 88: Another Week Almost done

Only one more day to go and I have not decided what to do tomorrow yet. I really should go to the gym tomorrow and do some weights as I have neglected these since starting the Nike + challenge. My legs could certainly use the rest.

Got another 10k under my belt today and managed to bring it in just under the 50 minutes which was great. Had a really strong second 5k which I think was faster than the first 5k.

Got my 21k route planned out on Google earth last night, trouble is I need to remember it now. The village I live in even If I run completely around it only racks up something like 16k so then I need to double back on myself to get the rest of the distance. It will be quite a challenge that's for sure but I will save that for a few weeks I think. Get a few more 10 & 13k's done first.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Hi Andrew,
Am so in awe of you running SO FAST. You just did 10K in 50 minutes? Amazing how that´s even possible. I have visions of you flying down the road and all the little people in the village nodding their heads and wondering if it´s man or a plane. You are doing so well. You do know it takes me TWO HOURS to do 5 miles. In the hot Spanish sun besides. But, my walking is great for me, but would take your running anytime. Take care. You are doing so well.
Lynda

Michael said...

Nice job, Andrew!