Sunday 1 June 2008

Day 42: Mobile blogging is set-up and working...

Another nice day today, my wedding anniversary so no training either but quite a bit of walking and chores around the house.

Finally managed to get my mobile blogging working. So I can now send emails from my mobile phone direct to my blog which will be really useful because as of Friday I will be away for 7 days. So I will keep blogging and training, I'm going to try to join the local gym there for a week. I won't be able to see any comments or comment on my blog and the posts will be pretty short as I will be writing them on my mobile which takes a while but at least I can carry on blogging.

Back to cardio tomorrow with a nice long run.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Happy Anniversary Andrew!

Andrew said...

Thanks Mike