Saturday 21 June 2008

Day 62: Rest Day

A nice rest day today, shopping this morning but as I was in a department store a less than observant member of staff decided to push there large and very heavy metal gage into my back as I knelt down helping my father try on some slippers.

Not sure now whether my back is sore from the lower back session yesterday or from this massive cart being driven into my back. Either way it is quite sore to bend down currently. Still I'm sure it will be fine a couple of days.

Nice trip to the school fete where the kids won lots of treat, A huge bag of chocolate being one of them!!! I will steer clear of that.

Then a bike ride to the town with me jogging slowly behind. So all in all a lovely day. Looking forward to a nice relaxing evening now.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Marbella said...

Gosh, take care Andrew...hope you´ll be back to normal tomorrow. Getting a back crash isn´t fun, but with a little luck....
Lynda

Mike Groom said...

take care with that back.

Andrew said...

HI Mike, Lynda,

Thanks it is certainly a lot less stiff today but still quite sore although I was able to run with the boys whilst I took them on a bike ride so it's fine when running.

Take care,

Andrew