Thursday 5 June 2008

Day 46: Get Well Soon Dougal

Well most of you dropping by will probably know Dougal from the original group of council members. He's been on holiday for a while and to say he has had some bad luck would be a bit of an understatement.

No ones too sure what the situation is yet but I hope everything is getting better mate and that you are recovering quickly. Hopefully your fitness and strength will help you heal or will have prevented a worse injury.

Anyway mate, get well soon.

Another good weights session today, must say I am aching from yesterdays which is great. What a palaver trying to organise an induction at the gym where I will be away. I'm almost getting the impression they don't want anyone using it. No inductions on the weekend, they have one time left on Monday next week and they want me to bring in a passport photo for a membership card, I only want to use it for 6 days!!!

I will wait and see but I may just go running each day and do some crunches and push ups instead.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: