Sunday 15 June 2008

Day 56: Another busy day...

Wow what a busy day, exhausted again big time. Ironing on the morning followed by mowing the lawn and then washing and waxing 2 cars then a 3.5 mile run and then football with the kids.

I am ready for sleep now, trouble is it's only 7pm!!! Back to work tomorrow, I think I need to get back into a routine and I will start to feel better. Felt much better after my run, smashed the 27 minute mark which is great at 26m 43s. First time since the new round of training so I am pleased with that, especially with not having done much this week.

Back to the gym this week so some more gruelling sessions.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Sounds like a busy day Andrew! Great job with the run.

Otter Christy said...

Ironing AND lawn mowing. There is only one thing I've done less than ironing in my lifetime and that's lawn mowing. :)