Friday 27 June 2008

Day 68: Here comes the weekend...

Well it's almost here once again. Had a good mixed weight session today. Due to missing 2 days this week it means I have only had the one session so it was slightly longer than usual with a mix of upper and lower body weights. Managed to up the kgs on a few of the exercises which I am pleased with.

Did a BF test today and that's all good, weight is now 82kg and BF% was registering at 18.3 which I know is quite a drop from last week but I know that I am heading in the right direction.

My real life guide also tells me I am progressing well as I can now go to the last notch on my belt again, and I reckon in a couple of weeks I will be able to fasten it comfortably there, they are still a bit tight currently on that but that would mean 2 notches which I guess is around 2 inches or so which is great.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Otter Christy said...

Glad to read that your face isn't going beetroot red, and that your body fat is melting away. Hope you have a great weekend, too. :)

Mike Groom said...

Great progress Andrew, well done!

Andrew said...

Thanks Christy & Mike