Monday 16 June 2008

Day 57: Great run

Back to work today which was actually nice, loads to catch up on and lots to do once caught up. Lunchtime was a great de-stress with everything that is going on. Went for a 5 miler today and just missed the 40 minute mark by 3 seconds. Really pleased with my fitness progression.

Jumped on the scales really quickly today and everything is good considering my diet was not too great last week and even though I was getting plenty of exercise is was not through training, so I was pleased to see that I had not put on any weight and was the same as before. Now that I am eating 100% clean again and 110% on the training I know it will start to shift again.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Marbella said...

You are doing soooooo good. Am so proud of you and how well you are doing. Tell your sweet Dad hello from me...
Lynda

Mike Groom said...

Mate, your running times are pretty good. Wish I was a better runner :(

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda, thanks so much for all your comments they really keep me going.

Hey Mike, you too thanks for all your comments. The times are certainly getting back up there but I know in time they will be far better than they are currently if I keep working hard at it.

Thanks,

Andrew