Tuesday 3 June 2008

Day 44: Dead end

Well it was an early start today and not a good day. Got to the office and my laptop was dead so had to wait for them to set another one up which took most of the morning. Then a friends PC got a major virus which I have spent the evening trying to clean out and then back to my new laptop to finish setting it up for work tomorrow, so needless to say I have not managed to squeeze a workout in today. I will need to work hard tomorrow at the gym during my weights session.

It should have been cardio today but I am not going to forgo the weights tomorrow. Anyway I need some sleep.

Until tomorrow...

5 comments:

Marbella said...

You are so busy lately...a miracle if you can even remember to do some weights. Better, easier days ahead. Take care.
Lynda

Otter Christy said...

Computer issues are the pits for me. Glad to see you took it in stride. I use a Mac, because I'm impatient and not technically inclined. Cool on the mobile blogging. I've been a bit busy, but I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Remember what we were Emailing about before? I think you're totally RIGHT!

Andrew said...

Hi Lynda,

It's all because I am away as of Saturday, I have a ton of work to finish up and my friends computer being infected with a ton of viruses is very time consuming but I hope it will calm down soon!!

Hey Christy,

Yeah can't wait to post some mobile blogs, I can download my emails to my phone so I will be able to see any comments if you have time to drop by. You reckon?? We will have to keep a watchful eye out and see what happens ;-))

Marbella said...

Andrew, anybody that is smart enough to send an email thru their PHONE is a brain! I have a mobil phone and emails, but theres a million miles in between me working with them both. I DO ADMIRE YOU!
LYnda

Andrew said...

Hi Lynda,

Don't get me wrong, computers I can work with well and fix most things eventually but I don't use mobiles much some it has taken a fwe hours over the weekend to get it all working. But it's worth it as I will have no internet at all for 7 days!! Stoneage or what;-))

Take care,

Andrew