Tuesday 24 June 2008

Day 65: BAD Day

Another day with no training, some serious personal problems lurking today that I need to deal with and also need to work through to stop it from pushing me off path. It was this same problem which partly caused my downfall last time so I am determined to not let it de-rail me this time around.

I have a relatively clear diary tomorrow so I am determined to work 110% tomorrow at whatever training I go for.

On a good note my back is feeling about 85% today so I am pretty confident that it was just a aches from the lower back workout on Friday.

Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sending positive vibes to you mate.
Adam

dougal said...

Glad the back is feeling better...looking forward to supporting you to achievment of your goals champ.

Mike Groom said...

Hope everything is okay!

Andrew said...

Hey Adam, Dougal, Mike, thanks for the well wishes positive vibes, Dougal you are the real Champ mate, glad to see your still going strong.

Take care,

Andrew