Tuesday 10 June 2008

Day 51

Mobile blog day 4

Thanks again Mike for both of the dougal updates, sounds like he is slowly mending.

Busiest day yet, my brother and I are exhausted. 6 car loads to the tip moved all the boxes from the house to the garage which was a great workout along with throwing all the bags into the skip.

Was too tired to run tonight plus we may do some more work tonight.

I will be glad to get back home in 3 days!

Can anyone tell me what Adam has planned as my phone cannot display his email? Will i be able to enter it still on saturday? Thanks.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Marbella said...

Hi Andrew,
As far as I can tell, Adam still hasn´t come up with any details, so you still have time. If it does by chance, I personally will tell him you are in, so then you can do what you decide without losing out. Hope you have a good *vacation*. You´re really getting in a good weight workout that´s for sure. Dougal finished his blog on his health, and he´s at home now and looks marvelous, tho has lost 10 kilos. He´s one Big Mate! Take care. Good trip home!
Lynda