Wednesday 4 June 2008

Day 45: Manic

Well things are really hectic now, work is crazy, outside of work is crazy and i have 2 days to get things wrapped up before I am away from home for 7 days. So the weights were almost a rest from it all today. It was a good workout on legs and chest predominantly.

I plan another weights session tomorrow as I will be running outside Friday as I have no car to get to the gym and I want to get in workout before I go.

My plan is to try to join the local gym for a week whilst I am away but the last time I tried they were none too helpful but this time I am going to schedule an induction early, still can't believe I cannot use the gym without an induction (it's not like I don't know how to use the machines!!!) I guess rules is rules though!!!!!

Anyway gotta get some more work done before bed.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

dougal said...

Take a look at my blog to see what happened to me mate. You won't believe it.

Joni said...

Hey just stopping by to say hi since I haven't been commenting for anyone lately. Looks like you are working hard! Be back soon!

Andrew said...

Hey Joni,

Nice to see you hope your having a well deserved rest