Sunday 22 June 2008

Day 63: Following Bikes!!!

Another active rest day today. Whenever I take the boys for a bike ride I always run by them. Much easier to get to them if they get in trouble and much better exercise keeping up with them by foot rather than going really slow on the bike with them.

The youngest is at that perfect speed now for running with, just fast enough to keep up with and varies his speed well so you are on a fast run going down to a walk when crossing roads.

Really windy today, got blown along the beach path, quite refreshing. Office tomorrow so not sure if I will have time to run tomorrow but will try my best.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Sounds like the running is going well. All the better that you can get the kids out for a bit of exercise too!

Otter Christy said...

I remember when my Dad ran along side us when we learned to ride bikes, BUT YOU kept going. Once we learned how to ride by ourselves Dad mowed the lawn, but in those days kids were allowed to run wild without supervision. So cool you're fit enough to keep pace with your boys.