Tuesday 17 June 2008

Day 58: Beautiful Day

The weather was lovely today and took the opportunity for another run along the beach. Took the 3.5 mile rout today and just got inside the 27 minute mark which I was pleased with. Felt very tired running today though, must be the last few days and last week catching up.

Gonna do a BF test tomorrow just to see how things are moving or not as the case may be and then have a good weights and abs session as I have not done a specific weights session for over a week even though I was doing a lot of heavy lifting last week, so I'm looking forward to that.

Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

Mike Groom said...

continuing a great job with the running Andrew! Hope the BF is decreasing...

Otter Christy said...

Hey Andrew! I haven't been coming around as much as I used to but just got caught up on your blog. Glad to hear you had a good day today. I know there's a lot of change and it couldn't have been easy packing up a household full of memories. Great job taking care of yourself AND your Dad and family, too.

Marbella said...

How wonderful to be running along the beach, planning on a weight workout, everything going well at home, AND a great BF% soon. Will be watching to see how it goes.
Lynda

Andrew said...

Hi Mike,

Thanks, i'm getting there!!

Hey Christy,

I know you are are always close by if I need to chat, thanks for dropping by, things are slowly being sorted out.

Hey Lynda,

It is nice I must confess, slowly but surely I will get there.

Take care all,

Andrew