Friday 6 June 2008

Day 47: Almost time to go

Well I am off to pack in a minute and then I am flying out tomorrow. My Dad has been ill for a while now and I am off to pick him up tomorrow as he is coming to live with us for a while.

So last post on the Internet today, and tomorrow's post will be via mobile blogging. I hope it all works as I will not be able to see the blog until I return next Friday!!

Today's training was a great one, lovely day for a run along the beach. Went back to my 5 mile run which is the first time this year and was very pleased with it. 40m 57s not too far outside my best time. The long runs coupled with the HIT sessions are really serving me well at bringing my fitness back.

I hope to get some good runs when I am away and will continue to eat as clean as possible although I know there are likely to be a couple of days where nutrition may not be as good as it usually is. Anyway I will be getting plenty of non-training exercises packing boxes and shifting things around so it should be all good.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Marbella said...

Have a good trip to pick up dear Dad. Know he´ll be pleased to be with you and your family. Granddads are so dear! I had my father-in-law with us for several years there at the end and loved every minute. Padre was the best ever! (hope he can see how much I did care for him).
Lynda