Friday 3 October 2008

Day 166: Fun's Creeping Back

Yes, it's starting to get fun again, I have much more energy again now. I really think it was all the extra running but no adjustment to calories that did it. I am eating more now and feeling great, time of course will tell whether I am also reducing my bodyfat but I am in no particular rush now, a bit a time.

Had another good row at the gym followed by some chest, lower back, arms and abs work. By quads are really killing today. Those squats really worked on Wednesday, even had trouble sitting and standing today, but it's all good.

Looking forward to a great weekend and wishing everyone a great one to, Grandparents Day on Sunday in the UK not sure about the other countries!!

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Marbella said...

Welcome back to the Shredders World. Don´t worry about shredding weight. Just eat enough to feel good, have beaucoup energy, and things will work out. So glad to see you´re back in the groove. I wrote about you in my blog today. No Abuelas Day in Spain...every day is our day...we have to work double!
Lynda

Buffedstuff said...

Hey, have a good weekend and keep training hard.

Andrew said...

Hi Lynda,

Thanks you very much, you have been instrumental in it!!

Hey Buffed, thanks you too...

Take care...