Wednesday 8 October 2008

Day 171: Increases

Even after only a few sessions I am managing to push up the weights, some of the heaviest I have ever lifted. I am hitting 2 sets 10 reps of 16kg for each arm on barbell curls which for me is great, followed with another 2 sets of 10 at 14kg, chest flys at 12kg per arm, leg extensions at 50kg. All new bests for me and weights is not my strong point as most of you know.

Another HIIT session tomorrow and then some distance on Friday as car is being serviced.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Big congrats on your new personal bests. Not an everyday happening. Will be anxious to see how well and far you run tomorrow. And it´s raining in Madrid today....
Lynda

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda, Indeed and it pleases me even more as I have not really done weights properly for quite a while!!

Take care...