Tuesday 28 October 2008

Day 191: Good Luck Guys and Girls

It's the 14 day group shred 2.0 but alas I will not be participating this time around. I am on holiday and with almost no training happening as it's all about the boys, it's their half term so my training goes on the back burner. I will get back to it next week bu it did not seem right to join the shred this time round.


I am thinking about some sort of mini shred from next week until Christmas so will have a good think over the rest of my holiday and see!!

Good luck to all who are participating though.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Danny said...

Hey Andrew
the mini-mission system has worked vesy well for me in the past.
More possibilities for you to adjust your workout or plan.
Anyhow, im sure it'll work out for you.

By the way,are you interested in joining a push up challenge that is based on how many push ups you can do in 1 set? You can do them everywhere as opposed to other exercises like pull ups, so its pretty practical.
If yeah, just swing by my blog and ill add you to the challenge.

Shred on man.

Dany

Marbella said...

Hi Andrew. We´ll miss you on the challenge, but your next one will be perfect and made just for you. Wish you luck in your endevours. Hey! You can for sure probably win in Danny´s pushup challenge. That is one thing I for sure am not gifted for. But for sure, will root for you to win.
Lynda