Friday 17 October 2008

Day 180: HIITing Hard

That was an awesome HIIT session today. The same as Day178 but the final 10 seconds in the 21st minute was cranked to 17kph. I was beat after this one today, I think it was the leg raises that did me in. No aches or DOMS but not quite as much power in them as earlier in the week. I kept going though and powered to the end...just!!!

After a quick stretch it was onto another intense abs workout and then home for lunch. Great workout with no fuss! Lovely weather in the UK again, blue seas and blue sky's, hope it lasts for the weekend.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Marbella said...

Hi Andrew,
Wishing you a great weekend too. Will you be watching the Formula 1 GrandPrix tomorrow? I will. Wanted to make sure you go to Dougal´s blog and check out what he said today. He´s in real trouble, and has asked our help. Knew you would want to help him too.
Take care Amigo Andrew,
Lynda

Unknown said...

Best to you also for a wonderful week-end...boy, you are focused...that will help you reach your goal...when will we see some pics.?

Andrew said...

Hi Lynda, No I find it too boring I'm afraid, I would rather be in the car!! I went by in the week and gave him my best and will check in again soon to make sure he is OK. Thanks for the reminder though.

Hi Diane, I am getting my focus back with my training but my nutrition is not great at the moment. Pics maybe we will have to see!!!

Take care...