Saturday 25 October 2008

Day 188: Surprise Training

Saturdays' have been my rest day for as long as I can remember but as I am on holiday now I have decided to take any chance I can for a workout so today when my wife took the kids out I went for a 5k run. Weather was pretty good, slight breeze but surprisingly warm. Ended up coming home in just over 26 minutes which is pretty decent.


So a nice start to my holiday with a good run, cold weather on its way with some parts of the UK rumoured to possibly get a bit of snow!!!

Keep warm.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Marbella said...

How great to have more vacations, and be able to enjoy them at home. You have such a perfect setup there...beach, good run circle. Hope it´s all good for you. Am sorry that winter is here, but guess will have to take it on. Have a good weekend!
Lynda