Monday 13 October 2008

Day 176: Upper Body

Pushed myself down to the gym today, another Monday of not wanting to go. Had a great 1000m row and beat my pb by 1 second which was great, then it was on to the weights, chest and back followed by a good abs session and then biceps, triceps and shoulders.


I felt absolutely exhausted after it and even had to sit down for 5 minutes when I got home I was so worn out.

Early start to the office tomorrow so will need to wait and see if there is time for a run.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Hey Andrew....just to let you know I wrote about you in my blog today. You are now getting to be SO FAMOUS! Contrats on your new PB.
Lynda

Andrew said...

That's so great Lynda, thanks. Famous but only with you, my blog is not being read by many people now mostly down to the lack of commenting on my part on other's blogs but I vow to keep going.

Take care...