Monday 20 October 2008

Day 183: Great Weights

The start of a new week and what a way to start. Another 1000m row for warm-up and managed to get another second off the PB so down to 3m 27s now. Then it was on to chest, upper back and shoulders. Managed 14 kg dumbbell chest flys for 1 of the 4 sets which is a new weight for me!!

Then a good abs session to let the muscles recover a little and then it was on to biceps, triceps and lower back. Again managed 2 out of 4 sets on 16kg dumbbells for biceps.

I felt really drained after so it was a great workout. The weather has certainly turned today although no where near as bad as I was expecting. HIIT Tuesday and I'm not looking forward to it after last Thursday's tough time but I'm hoping the legs have recovered now and I deliberately stayed away from any leg workouts today!!

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Boy Andrew, you really do huge workouts. After 1000 rows I would fall down and call it a day. Did you see where Lewis Hamilton won? Was so thrilled. Now to win in Brazil. Weather great here in Spain. Not hot, not cold. Sunny. BUT, no time to walk now in 2 days. Tomorrow for sure!
Lynda

Andrew said...

Hi Lynda,

It only takes about 40 minutes to do this one so they are not huge, I can't stand training for hours, you lose the intensity and the will also!!

Take care...