Tuesday 21 October 2008

Day 184: Change of Plan

The weather was great today so I couldn't justify training inside. I took the opportunity to do a 10k today. The first one for a while but felt great, even now as I type some 2 hours after finishing I still feel great. A decent enough time, not my best but by no means my worst, just a little over 49 minutes.

As I said the weather was great, blue, sky, warm sun, very little breeze. Had my IPOD playing and all was right with the world for that short amount of time!!

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Marbella said...

Great that you found that time just for you. Sometimes the best part of the whole day. I too just finished 3+ miles listening to my audiobook. Would have kept it going, but supper is looming. Great weather there, eh?
Lynda

Ron said...

You've been on a groove, Andrew! I think you made a good choice running outside in great weather; seize opportunities as they come. Training time really is personal time, so precious in our busy world.

Andrew said...

Hey Lynda, Congrats on the 3+ miles that's awesome. Yep weather here is brilliant at the moment, it was ushc a great run yesterday.

Hey Ron, Indeed I have and I like to think it was a good choice, it's great to keep mixing it up too.

Take care...