Wednesday 7 May 2008

Day 17: Everything in place!

Well everything is now in place for the next week to shift some serious BF. Cardio from now until next week and then I will bring the weights back in, continue eating clean during the week and eat cleaner at the weekends, I have cranked my water consumption up too as this has always been a week point for me, so am now consuming 3+ litres of water per day.

So if this doesn't work then I don't know what will!!

So it was back to the gym today and another 45 minute run like last week. Cranked it up though from last weeks so that I covered more kms, not sure what it was but felt much better after the run than last week even though it was faster, the fitness is slowly coming back.

So another 800 calories burnt off today and was able to walk out the gym rather than hobbling today.

So I am now firing on all cylinders, everything is lined up and if it works well then I will mix it up next week and then go back to the week after.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: