Tuesday 20 May 2008

Day 30: Feeling very tired....

Guess it's all catching up, have been so tired the last few days. Had a big meal last night which was probably not too healthy either but hey it seems to have done the trick. Feeling much better today.

Not sure if I slept funny last night or pulled a lower back muscle slightly but will see how it feels tomorrow and if it is still niggling then I will move on to the cardio tomorrow rather than doing another weights session, but i will wait and see. I really want to do another back and abs session tomorrow but it's not wise if by lower back is twinging.

I have sorted my Stats table out so will post that tomorrow which will include my weight difference only for this week as no BF due to the weights. Then 5 days of cardio to see what happens next Wednesday to the BF!!!

Until tomorrow...

5 comments:

Christina said...

Hope your back feels better soon! :)

Otter Christy said...

Take care of your back. A little heat feels good on a back that's been sore a few days (or months as in my case.) Just got caught up on your blog. Lookin' good in those photos and going VERY strong.

Andrew said...

Hey Christina,

Thanks for dropping by, it is better than yesterday thanks but still not right!!

Take care,

Andrew

Andrew said...

Hey Christy,

I will not weights today, I may try some deep heat tonight. Thanks, I am starting to gain momentum..

Take care,

Andrew

Anonymous said...

I was feeling really tired a few days ago for about two days. at first i thought it was lack of enough sleep which probably had some to do with it, but think my food intake had a lot to do with it too. eating the right foods plays an important role in how one feels, energy wise. you are doing great. listen to your body!
shred on!