Friday 30 May 2008

Day 40: Nailed the HIT Incline

Well you guessed it from the title I got it today. Second time of trying and the last was a few weeks ago but I got it nailed today...well I would of if the machine hadn't broken at 17 minutes!!!

20 minutes, all at 10kph, the twist in this is that is run at 1 minute intervals on the following gradients: 1%, 3%, 6% and 9%. So I was on the 5th cycle just finished the 1% and the machine stops, bear in mind I am running at 10 kph on a slight incline and the machine stops dead on the spot. Well I almost ran through the wall!!!

I was really disappointed as I was even going to go for my extra minute. Anyway the machine still worked after that but the gradient was knackered so I ran for a further 4 minutes 2 at 12 kph, 1 at 13kph and 1 at 14 kph to finish off. But I felt great at the end.

I am really pleased with how well my fitness is progressing.

Next it was a great abs session.

I finished with a 2000 metre row. Not my best time it has to be said but 7m 32s is not too bad after a workout like that. So a good mix of things today.

I am in process of setting up my mobile blogger account so that I can post whilst I am away in a weeks time to keep my blog going so if you see some strange blogs that 's why I am testing it out.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

KaliLilla.com said...

WOW - great cardio! Love your new blog title graphic too!